Styled Product Photography & Content Creation
Beautiful imagery that reflects the heart of your brand will make you stand out from the crowd, and increase sales.
I offer product photography, with in house product styling by partner Fleur & Fig, and content creation from the heart of my West London home for small independent businesses.
To curate fresh, creative and modern imagery that reflects the heart and soul of you brand identity, we will work together closely starting with full briefing forms, mood boards and complimentary pre shoot calls.
My product shoots are the perfect option for makers, creators, designers, and shops who sell on Not On The High Street, Etsy, Instagram, Pinterest and your own websites. I offer a mix of product photography services, including e-commerce shots, lifestyle shots for look books or styled flat lay images.
“As a London lifestyle Photographer, I love to work with small business owners to create fresh, styled imagery of their products for websites and social media”.
THE PROCESS: AS EASY AS ONE TWO THREE…
1. Pre shoot prep; before the shoot, we will schedule a phone call to talk through your ideas and requests for the shoot so I am confident that I understand what you are looking for, and you understand what I can offer. You will have already completed my shoot briefing questionnaire, detailing everything from brand identity, imagery aspirations, editing looks, backdrop selection as well as light source preferences. We will also talk props; you may have specific props you wish me to use, and I am also happy to help source these.
2. Product handover; you simply send me your products for the shoot, along with any specific styling props you wish me to use. If you live locally you can also drop them in.
3. I shoot; I will style, shoot and edit your photos which will be delivered to you via an online gallery, which you can download in a mix of resolution qualities. After the shoot, I will send your products back to you.
“Need me to come to you? No problem, I love working on location too and I am happy to travel for location shoots.”
After much trial and error over the years, we now offer a super easy pricing structure. The requests we receive are always so different which has made things previously quite hard to price. We want to ensure our clients get what they need in the allocated time. So we now offer more of a one size fits all approach to make life simple and the pricing more appropriate to the different briefs we receive from my clients.
FULL DAY from £360
HALF DAY from £200
POWER HOUR from £80
The shoot itself, styling and editing is all included, as well as same day image delivery.
To get a specific quote for your photoshoot please get in touch
and tell us about what you’re after.
“Both photography and styling are included in your shoot, so your images look perfectly curated”.
1. How many products can you shoot? The amount of products that can be shot in your allocated time heavily depends on the level of styling required and your personal requirements. We always try to shoot as much as we can in the time you have booked so that you get as many lovely images as possible. When enquiring please ensure to include as much detail as possible, eg, how many products, what they are, how much styling is involved, where you want lifestyle shots or flat lays etc. All of this information will help us to provide a more accurate quote based on the time we believe is required to shoot everything you want.
On average we can style and shoot 1 product per 20 minutes, but this could vary dramatically and take as little as 10 minutes or as long as 30 minutes. For a half day, you’re looking at approximately 5 heavily styled products (or looks), full day 10 heavily styled products, and for a power hour, just the 1 product. However, it really does depend on your requirements so get in touch and let’s chat!!
2. What’s included in the different pricing/services? Whether you are looking at a half day or full day, both of these services include a full briefing chat beforehand, plus the time on the day includes the shooting time, editing AND delivery. If you book a half day shoot, the half day includes all of this, meaning we can only work with 1-2 clients a day, and we deliver all your images same day too! BONUS.
3. What type of shots can you do? A mixture. We can offer styled flat lays (taken from above on one background), but also more lifestyle imager (shot at more of an angle so you have 2 backgrounds; the base and the ‘wall’). IF you want all one style thats fine. If you want a mix, this is also fine. Please let us know your preferences when enquiring. We also offer e-commerce ‘cut out’ styled shots too.
4. Is there a deposit to pay? Yes there is a 25% booking deposit to pay to secure your shoot date in advance.
5. How far in advance should I book? We would recommend at least 4 weeks in advance of your shoot so that we have time to run through your brief before hand. We are also booked out with other shoots too so our availability can be quite limited at busy times.
6. Can you help with styling? Absolutely, styled products are our niche. We also own Fleur & Fig, a styling company so we love getting involved in the styling. Although it’s fun doing our own thing, we strongly advise our clients to have a think about the sort of styling they want in their brief (that we go through in detail before hand) so we can achieve the look you are after.
7. Do you provide props and backgrounds? Yes we have a collection of backgrounds, and a small prop library courtesy of Fleur & Fig. However we strongly advise our clients to send some props with their items. Once you’ve had a think about how you want your images to look and have created a moodboard, it will be simple to work out what you’d need. We can help source stuff if you get stuck. Sometimes just sending lovely items from your office or around your home work perfectly as this helps to inject some of your brand’s personality into the images. All our backgrounds are quite neutral so that your product does al the talking but if there’s a specific background you want for your images, we can help source this too.
8. How do we receive our items/props back? I simply pack them back up in the packaging you sent them in, and return them in the same way. The cost of this will be invoiced to you after the shoot.
9. How do we receive the images? Via a download (Dropbox/We Transfer). All images are high resolution jpegs.
10. How many images do we receive? Approximately 40 from a half day, 80 for a full day, and 20 from a power hour. This is approx, as each shoot requirements are different.